Favorite Bible Verse

Hello there! Posting about my favorite Bible verse 
was a bit hard, because I have so many favorites, but 
after changing my mind several times, I decided to 
share Psalm 100:1.

Psalm 100:1 Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.


Being the expressive person I am, I love to make a joyful noise! Singing, praising the Lord, yelling with excitement, and many other things are making a joyful noise. I love this verse because every time I sing, it reminds me I can make a joyful noise unto the Lord, and helps me to focus on singing about godly things. It also encourages me to know that the Lord wants me to be joyful, and to make joyful noises in His name. Making joyful noises in Gods name is a blessing everyone can share!



~Diamond   

No comments:

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.