New Year Resolutions

10:08:00 AM

Hello everyone! It is always great to have a fresh start, if that 
means day, month, year, or even moment. Here is my New 

Year resolutions:

I would like to shine God’s glory in as many ways a possible, 
and never miss a chance to share.


Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they 
may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in 
heaven.

I would like to make lots of new friends, and be a good friend.

Proverbs 27:17 Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend.

I would like to grow in my relationship with God.

Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

Well, that is it ;D I hope this year is full of fresh starts, and 
new beginnings! God bless!~Diamond


No comments:

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.