New Years resolutions?

4:06:00 PM

2016 is upon us already and it's that time to make resolutions.

What do you think of resolutions? Some people may think of resolutions as ways to improve themselves - a promise to stop bad habits or start new ones. So I thought I'd share some of my new year resolutions with you to get you (and me) excited about what this new year will bring.

1. Read through the whole Bible.
I haven't read through the whole Bible since 2014 so I think this is the year to do it again!

2. Work out 5 times a week.
Working out is good for you!
I've been working out about 3 times each week so 5 shouldn't be too hard.... :)

3. One soda a month.
All that aspartame..... yuck!

4. Read 60 books.
Reading engages your mind and imagination.
I read about 50 books last year so I hope I can read 10 more.
Nonfiction. Lots of nonfiction.

So there's some of my resolutions this year. Tell me what you think!

<3 blue topaz

Do you have any resolutions? Let us know about your aspirations for the coming year!

No comments:

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.