Books...

4:22:00 PM
"...a word fitly spoken in due season, how good is it!" (Proverbs 15:23b)
I do love books. There just seems to be something about diving into another's world and exploring life from their point of view. I've read a lot of good books and find a lot of truth and meaning in many of them. That's why I am sharing with you some of my favorites quotes that came right out of some of my favorite books and short stories. I'll let them speak for themselves.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it. " Harper Lee in To Kill a Mockingbird
"If you're not at least willing to die for something - something that really matters - in the end you die for nothing." Andrew Klavan in The Truth of the Matter
"When a man is in a fair way and sees all life open in front of him he seems to himself to make a very important figure in the world....But once he is dead...he is soon forgotten." Robert Louis Stevenson in "The Sire de Maletroits Door"
 "You shouldn't be placing hope in our lives, Parvin. That's my point. I don't know the answers or the future, but your confidence and hope needs to be in God." Nadine Brandes in A Time to Die 
 Hope that was inspiring! :)

<3 blue topaz

What are some of your favorite books?

No comments:

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.