The Get to Know Me Tag

9:48:00 AM
Hello everyone! Today I'm here to do The Get to Know Me Tag. It's pretty exciting because this is the first tag that this blog has gotten! *throws confetti* I was tagged by my book worm friend (actually he's my bro but shh) Jonathan @ Fishing for Ideas. So, I don't have a whole lot about me on my about me page (wait, what?), so you can learn a little more from this post.

Yes I love to dance!
Vital Stats:

Name: Ashley Nicole, but here I go by Blue Topaz.

Nicknames: Pretty much just Ash.

Place of birth: Colorado

Firsts:

Best friends: Alyssa Monk <3<3
Also my amazing cousin, Sophie.
And my sibs are awesome too. :D




Awards: I was a celebrity bat kid for the Rockies once but that's it. :)


Sport: I don't play any sports but my brother plays basketball and it's pretty fun to watch. We play ultimate Frisbee with our church sometimes and that's super fun too.

Real Holiday: (?) I guess it was when I went to Lego Land and rode my *first* roller coaster. That was also my last ride on a roller coaster.... ;)

Concerts: I went to a Curious George play once when I was really little. I guess that would be it.

Favorites:

Film: Ever since I can remember, I've always loved The Ultimate Gift. Another favorite would be October Baby. 
Haha Truman makes me smile. :)
TV Shows: I don't watch TV so that's not applicable to me.

Color: Blue and Purple! Pretty much any shade of either.

Song: I like anything from For King and Country. Namely, probably "Shoulders." I do also like Sidewalk Prophets' song "To Live is Christ."

Restaurant: Haha I have NO IDEA. Do people really have favorite restaurants these days? I like Salt Grass and Panera...

Books: Wow, I have a lot of favorite books.... Chasing Jupiter by Rachel Coker, Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris, A Time To Die by Nadine Brandes, and Counted Worthy by Leah E. Good to name a few.

Currently:

Feeling:
Single or Taken: I'm a happy single pringle. :)

Eating: an apple


Watching: ? nothing at the moment

Wearing: pj's... :):):):)

Future:

Want children: Absolutely!

Want to be married: haha well I would have to say yes

Careers in mind: Midwife

Where you want to live: someplace beautiful *sighs*  with lots of flowers :)


Do you believe in...

God: Yes. I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.

Miracles: Undoubtedly.

Love at first sight: hahahahaha no


Soul Mates: umm, well maybe... I guess once you're married your spouse is your soul mate.

Heaven: Yes.

Hell: Yep.

Kissing on the first date: *facepalm* I think not

Yourself:

Looks like that's all folks. Thanks for sticking with me to the end; that was a lot of questions.

I'd like to nominate:
Caitlin @ Daughter of Destiny
Alyssa (@ her private blog Beautiful Girlhood)
Zac @ Of Bleeding Pens and Pages

Hope you all enjoyed finding out a little more about me. :) Time to sign off... See you next week for another post. :D

<3 blue topaz

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me! Unfortunately, I'll have to politely decline this time as I'm super busy, and barely have enough time to write on my own blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me though!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's all right! Hope your busyness doesn't last too long. ;)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh I love For King and Country to!!! And Chasing Jupiter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome!! Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete
  3. Hey there! Amanda from Scattered Journal Pages told me you had mentioned Counted Worthy in this post. I'm stoked that you enjoyed it! Thanks for the shout out. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leah for commenting!! I'm excited about your next book!

      Delete
  4. I too love for King and Country and Sidewalk prophets
    And Nadine Brandes. She's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They're great! Nadine is such a good writer :) Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.