Fear

2:49:00 PM
Everyone has something they are afraid of, but how we handle fear is what makes matters better or worse. Fear is very hard to overcome, there is so much to be afraid of. The best way to overcome fear is to call on God.

1 Peter 5:7
“Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”

When you call upon God, God will give you peace. Often, fear haunts us at night. We are so tired, we fall into fear. Most times the fearful thought seems quite irrelevant in the morning. Most fear is the devil’s tool; fear takes good out of things, and makes them dark, and scary. For the believer, God is always present, always loving, always caring.

Isaiah 49:16
“Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.”

Fears sometimes do come true, but even when fearful things happen, God is present. He helps His children get through it. One of my greatest fears is being different from everyone else, being awkward, and not fitting in. Thankfully, God helps me deal with this fear, though sometimes I still get worried. When worries come, the first step I should take is to call out to God for help. There is a degree of healthy fear of danger that can result in cautiousness around fire, water, heights, evil, etc.  

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you have a lovely day! God bless!~Diamond

No comments:

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.