'Cos Quotes Are Cool

6:10:00 AM

Monday, August 22, 2016


I have an obsession with quotes because other people are so much better at putting my feelings into words than I am. ~Unknown

 Does any one else feel this? Quotes are just so amazing for me. They put things into words that I've been feeling for so long or bring something to mind that makes me think about.

So are you ready to dive into the fabulous world of quotes? Here's my top 5 favorite quotes.

#5: "As you think, you travel, and as you love, you attract."~ James Allen


#4: "There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein 


#3: "Isn't is funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different..." ~ C.S. Lewis


#2: "What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson


#1: "I wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says, 'Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again.' "~ Lewis Carroll 


Most of those people are probably pretty familiar.

Do you have any quotes that you really like? Share them with me please!

<3 blue topaz

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE number 3 so much! *sigh* I love quotes(:

    "A reader lives a thousand lives before he does. The man who never reads lives only one."
    —George R. R. Martin

    "Science and religion aren't at odds. Science is simply too young to understand."
    —Dan Brown

    "Starbucks isn't a drink, it's an experience."
    —My Dad

    Those are just a few I can remember, but I've read some many more that I love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes I do too!! I'm glad to find another quote horder ;) haha I love the last one!! Lol Starbucks is definitely more than a drink :D thanks for reading!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome. How do I subscribe? Maybe cause I'm on my phone, but I couldn't find it..?

      Delete
    3. So I think you have to be on a laptop or something cos I can't figure it out on my phone either. But I was looking at your blogger profile and we have a lot in common!! Do you have a blog?

      Delete
    4. Oh okay. And really?? Haha, I tried looking at yours but it kept taking me to your Google Plus account. I have a hard time with the internet sometimes, lol. Nope, no blogs. I think about it sometimes. It seems like fun and I like to write, but I'm hesitant because I feel like I would fail at it.

      Delete
    5. Oh ya I don't even know if I have a blogger profile... You'd think I would since I'm a blogger lol. I'll have to look into that. Oh I'm sure you would do great with a blog! And ya the Internet can be really confusing sometimes :)

      Delete
    6. I'm afraid it might be lame and boring. I don't know, maybe in the future, Maybe tomorrow! I could always delete it if it didn't do good, I guess.

      Delete
    7. I think I should wait till I get a laptop though. I do everything on my phone, but it would be hard to do on a phone wouldn't it? I could use the library computers, but that would not be convenient.

      Delete
    8. Oh I'm sure there would be a lot of exciting things you could write about! Yes, it would be more difficult to do it on a phone... Although you might be able to figure it out if you tried! Yep that would be fun if you did one though.

      Delete
    9. It would probably be really random, like every post would be about something different. I think that would be fun, I dunno how other people would feel about it, they might like when it has one theme. I just might give it a try soon though(:

      Delete
    10. I would probably love it! I love random things. It's kinda fun to read about whatever is on your mind. That's kinda what I do with my other blog. It's a crafty blog where I show off my cards but I usually do a little ramble about nothing in particular as well. You should! It's fun!

      Delete
    11. Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly of you no one would believe it.

      Women should not have children after forty. Forty children is enough. 😳

      Love the quotes! Love you!
      Mom

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.