Purposeful Pages

Hello everyone! I'm here again with August's purposeful pages with Amanda and Hannah.

Purposeful Pages Meme

Purposeful Pages is a monthly link-up designed to unite bloggers on answering questions about life, blogging, the Bible, writing, and books.

So I will do my best to attempt to answer these questions.

What book of the Bible has taught you the most this month?
Proverbs. I haven't been reading through the book but I keep finding verses from it on graduation cards and such so. 
How would you react if you were in the positions of either Esther, if you’re a girl, or Daniel, if you’re a guy?
Scared? I would be really scared if I was Esther and I really don't know if I would have the courage she had to stand up for her people.
If you could have a book character for a sibling, who would it be, and what makes you two alike?
Probably Johnny from The Ousiders. He's very quiet and very insecure and I think I would be able to understand and relate with that. But despite his shy exterior, he's courageous and genuinely cares about his friends and is very loyal. 
How would you most likely spend your Friday night?
Probably reading, hanging out with the boys, or writing in my journal

What are the top three books you’re just dying to read?
A Time to Rise by Nadine Brandes, Navigating Early by Claire Vanderpool, and Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys.
Can you briefly share the story behind your blog’s name?
So, we thought it would be unique to do jewels for our pen names and we then we started looking up Bible verses that involved precious metals and such and we liked 1 Peter 1:7.
What do you consider to be your blog’s “branding,” or signature? What sets your blog or social media platform apart from others?
I think what sets our blog apart is that it's not just one person's thoughts but rather several friends coming together to share our views on certain issues.
Who are a few of your favorite bloggers?
Well, Jonathan @ Fishing for Ideas, Amanda @ Scattered Journal Pages, Christopher Green @ Christ Bearer, and many more that I really don't have time to list.
If you could go on a road trip of your dreams, where would you go and who would you spend time with?
I would go to Scotland and bring my best friend Alyssa along cos she would keep my feet grounded while my head is in the clouds. :D
Using five words or less, tell a story.
Nobody's too broken for love.

Fun questions girls! Stay tuned for next month's questions!

<3 blue topaz

6 comments:

  1. I so love your answers, Ashley! <3 It was so great to read them and get to know you better (even though we already "know" each other, haha). Oh my word, I made your favorite blogs list too? Awwwwwwww. Thank you, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes thanks to you and Hannah for coming up with the questions! Yes and thanks for taking the time to read my answers. Oh yes I love reading your blog! You always have great topics that are interesting. I'm so glad I found it! ;) can't wait for next month's questions!

      Delete
  2. How perfect. I saw this and thought about doing it but was not sure how and now I have a wonderful idea of how too. And I found a new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found our blog Vanessa! It's really not hard at all! Amanda and Hannah always come up with great questions each month and it's nice to get to know people a little better. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  3. Hey this is really cool! I think I thought of doing one of these when I saw someone else do one (I think it was your bro Jonathan). Maybe I will try it now. Thanks for considering my blog one of your favourites too! I'm honoured! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya that would be really cool if you did something like this! I would love to add another link-up to my list. Yep! I love reading your blog!

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.