4 Reasons to Love Fall

1:23:00 PM

Monday September 26, 2016


I love Fall. I love all the colors. I love the hot drinks. I love the pumpkin pies. I love Thanksgiving and all the food. And I love the Fall spices.

So here's 4 things that should make you love fall too.

#1. Colors


Really guys, if you don't like the colors associated with autumn than you need to actually go outside and see them for yourself.
I mean, who doesn't love the soft yellows, oranges, and reds that show themselves during the fall season? *

*read: NO ONE

#2. FOOD

And of course by food I mean the sweet stuff. :D This is the season for pies, tarts, breads, and all other yummy things. Also everything has to be pumpkin flavored. And I mean EVERYTHING. I also just have to mention here that candy corn is amazing and should be sold year round. But since it's only sold in this fall season, we might as well take advantage and stock up for the rest of the year, right?*

*I'm definitely not saying we should buy all the candy corn in the store. Though that's not a bad idea.

#3. Sweaters

Now I know most of you think of sweaters as ugly (ugly sweater parties, right?) but there are actually some very fashionable sweaters out there that you can buy. So, you can stay warm during this somewhat chilly weather but also stay in style at the same time! It's a win-win.

#4. Thanksgiving

And here we come back to food. :P Remember telling yourself that you weren't going to stuff yourself too full and yet you couldn't help but eat all the delicious food set in front of you? And that was before you had had dessert! Well, Thanksgiving is definitely a fun time with family to remember all that God has blessed us with.




So, have I convinced you to fall in love with Autumn? 


<3 blue topaz

7 comments:

  1. Now I totally am into the fall feel! This post is awesome! I love how you put all the pictures to go with what you were talking about. Yes, food is one of the very best parts of fall, what's your favorite fall food?:) Happy fall! ~Emmaly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks for commenting Emmaly! Yay I'm glad I got you into the fall spirit! I love pumpkin pie. I always get to make it for Thansgiving :)

      Delete
    2. How awesome Ashley! I didn't know you made pumpkin pie! Wow, it must taste amazing... now I have a fall spirit and a pie craving! LOL!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, Thanksgiving food is the best(:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek I love fall anyway but this totally renews my love! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay I'm glad I've renewed your love for fall ;)

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.