Fall is Here!

10:06:00 AM

Monday September 12, 2016


Yay! Fall is coming! I think it's one of the most beautiful times of the year.

So today I'm going to share some poems and quotes about Fall. Ready? :D
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus
 Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. ~Emily Bronte
 "Come little leaves," said the wind one day.
"Come over the meadows with me and play;
Put on your dresses of red and of gold,
For summer is gone and the days grow cold."
~George Cooper

Have any fun quotes or poems pertaining to fall?

<3 blue topaz

1 comment:

  1. These poems are lovely! I really like the 3rd one you shared. ~Emmaly

    ReplyDelete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.