Favorite Books of the Bible

1:15:00 PM



Hello ladies and gents! I hope you have had a lovely week so far!
There are 66 books in the Bible, that’s a whole lot! I found it hard to share only about one favorite book of the Bible, so I have decided to share about my top three.

-Psalms
Psalms is a poetic book of the Bible. I love the emotion that Psalms has, and that all the different Psalms are people’s messages to God. Psalms is a pouring out of prayer to the King. Sometimes when I read Psalms, I like to sing what I am reading.

Psalm 100:1 "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all ye lands.”

-Esther
I love the book of Esther. To me, Esther is a huge role-model. She was brave, loving, and virtuous. Esther’s character is an example to follow.


Esther 4:14 "For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?"


-Proverbs
Proverbs teaches lots of morals, which I really enjoy. My favorite part of Proverbs is on the virtuous woman (Proverbs 31). I desire to have the qualities of a Proverbs 31 woman.


Proverbs 31:10-12 "Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.  The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.  She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life."



 I think it is awesome that God gives us the Bible full of standards so we know how we should behave, relate to God, and relate to others.  So, there are my favorites. I would love to hear yours as well! Thanks so much for reading. God bless!~Diamond

No comments:

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.