What Blogging Has Taught Me

10:46:00 AM

Monday October 31, 2016


I've been blogging for 2 1/2 years and I'll admit; I've learned a lot. Blogging is an art in and of itself. So here's some nuggets I'm learned through the years.

#1: Have a schedule 

Because we all live very busy lives and if we don't make a schedule it won't get done. #amiright And make sure it's pretty regular too. Your readers want to hear form you.

#2: Have the post ready before the day you post it

So that you're not rushed the day that you do post it. And so that you can follow the next point.

#3: Post in the morning

Apparently this is a well known thing in the blogger world and I can't say there's a reason for it. From statistics it appears that the best time to post is in the morning. Don't ask me why. #justfollowtherules

#4: Set time aside to write

Sometimes blog posts can take a while to write and oftentimes it takes several tries before you realize exactly what you want to say and how you want to say it.

So, does that help you? What tips would you add to the list?

<3 blue topaz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ashley. Found your blog and decided to follow it. Nice blog. Thanks for supporting my poetry. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Evan! Thanks so much for commenting! I'm glad you found my blog. Hope you have a great day ;)

      Delete
    2. My day has been bad even though it was my birthday. I said something that upset the more pretty girl in the world and don't know what I did.

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.