The Dealing With... Series

Monday, March 20, 2017

I'm starting a new series here on this blog in the hopes to encourage you and try to bring some of reality into perspective.


In these next couple of posts, I'm going to get really real with you. We're going to explore topics like burn-out, loneliness, guilt, and more.

If you deal with any of the topics that will be covered, it may seem like a mountain in your life. Something you just can't seem to get over no matter what you try. But if you keep climbing you're bound to reach the top sometime! This is the place to come when you get discouraged during the climb; when you feel like the climb up isn't worth whatever's at the top.

In our own strength, it's impossible for us to reach the top by ourselves. We need the help of the Holy Spirit and guidance of others who have gone before us.

These posts are for an audience that is already saved (placing your trust in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ for the cleansing of your sins) but may need some encouragement in some of these areas.

The purpose of these posts is not going to be to try and give you a 5 step plan on how to overcome each area. Nor am I going to claim to have all the answers about any of them. The purpose of these posts is going to be to encourage you to keep fighting if you struggle in any of these areas.

I'm going to be using some mountain climbing metaphors in the next couple posts that will hopefully help illustrate some of the topics we'll cover.

I hope you enjoy the coming posts and can be encouraged in your daily life

If you have any suggestions for this series, please leave a comment or contact me through the Contact Me gadget on the side bar. I'm always open to other ideas!

Thanks everyone and I can't wait to start this new series with you all!

<3 blue topaz
"Fight the good fight of faith...." ~1 Timothy 6:12 KJV

P.S. happy first day of spring!!!

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading these in the future Blue Topaz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Arnica! I look forward to hearing what you think about them!

      Delete
  2. will try to keep up with these post series.

    ReplyDelete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.