Thoughts on Friendship // New Series

Monday, September 25, 2017


SO, I HAVE NEWS. Yes, another series. But that's not all.

I know you guys are probably tired of hearing me on here all the time. So, I've ask some of my blogging friends to do some guest posts for this series!

Each week, we'll hear from a different blogger, who will write a post about a friendship quote or Bible verse about friendship.

I've only asked the best bloggers out there guys *wink wink* so be sure to stay tuned for the month of October to hear some different perspectives on friendship.

Honestly, I'm super excited to be doing this series and to hear what all these bloggers come up with.

I've been blessed by the friends in my life, as well as these friends I've gotten to meet through the mutual connection of blogging.

Just remember everyone, friendship is a gift so be sure to say "thank you" to the people in life who make you smile a little wider today. :)

And let's make these blogger friends feel at home here! Comment on their posts and show them some love! <3 I want to make these posts worthwhile for them. :)

So here's a big thank you to you guys for being willing to take some of your precious time and write for me. :) I really appreciate you all!


"A man that hath friends much shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." ~ Proverbs 18:24 KJV


Photo by Jamie Taylor on Unsplash 

5 comments:

  1. Excited for your newest series :) The blog looks amazing. Proud of what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I'm so excited. Friendships are so important in life. I absolutely love that quote too. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too <3 I'm so excited as well! Can't wait to hear from you all ;)

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.