Quote Me a Quote: Favorite Quotes for Inspiration

Monday, November 13, 2017

I realized I haven't done a post with some of my favorite quotes in a while, so I figured it was again time. :P 

I have three with me today. Let me know which one you like!


I've really been challenged in my prayer life recently. Because you can go through the motions of reading your Bible every morning, but prayer forces you to actually think about the words you're going to say. We think that prayer is just asking God for things; when in reality it's so much more than that. It's praising Him, and thanking Him, and then asking Him.


I've been preparing a new series (*wink wink*) and recently I wrote a post about speaking up and keeping quiet and when to know which is appropriate. And the Bible has quite a bit to say about being quiet. But we'll save that for an upcoming post. ;)


Hm, this is a good one to think about. Are we showing people through our words and actions that we care about them, or are we just trying to impress the people around us?

Well, those are all the quotes I have today. Any thoughts??
Which one is your favorite?
Do you have any other quotes you especially like?

Photo by Timon Studler on Unsplash

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I love all these quotes. That last one is so good. Impacting someone's heart lasts way longer than just impacting their eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that one too! Thanks for reading, Jane <3

      Delete

I allow anonymous comments but would be appreciative if you would leave your name when commenting. Thanks for commenting here; I really appreciate your feedback!

More Precious Than Gold. Powered by Blogger.